Monday, June 17, 2013

Vagabonds

So we move out of our house tomorrow, storing what we will leave behind with my parents. We will "camp out" at the house one last night tomorrow night, stay with my parents one night, and embark on a three-week road trip. South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, and Tennessee. Then back "home" for two weeks, staying again with my parents and various friends.

On July 20, we leave for Thailand. Once there, we will be put up at a hotel for about five days while we find housing. Hopefully, once we find housing, we will stay put for a while. I've always enjoyed a nomadic lifestyle, but after all the packing we've been doing and being "homeless" for a month, I'm sure I will enjoy settling in and getting comfortable. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment