Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sh*t, Look at All the Places We Hit!

My last post from Thailand -- a final walk down memory lane to all the places we've visited in our two years here. There are still a million other places we never got to, but I'm happy with how much we got to travel. So long, Thailand. Thanks for the memories. We will never forget our time here!

Thailand
Bangkok
Ayutthaya
Koh Chang
Koh Samui
Kanchanaburi
Erawan National Park
Chiang Mai
Sukhothai
Koh Lanta
Koh Larn
Rayong
Khao Yai National Park (my husband) 

Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Penang (my son and I)

Singapore (me)

Vietnam
Ho Chi Min City
Hue
Hoi An
Hanoi

Japan
Osaka
Nara
Kyoto
Nagoya

Taiwan 
Taipei
Hualien
Taroko Gorge
Sun Moon Lake
Chuang Hua City
Lukang
Toayuan

China
Hong Kong

Cambodia
Siem Reap

Indonesia (my husband)
Bendung

The Philippines (my husband)
Manila


No comments:

Post a Comment